Tap away stress, anxiety, and much more with EFT!!
Stress and anxiety can seem to be a way of life for many of us. Pressures come at us from everywhere and take a toll on our physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) is a powerful antidote to the negative effects of stress, and supports your body’s ability to heal and restore balance. One of the great things about this technique is that it is easy and portable. Using your body’s energy system (meridians that are like electrical currents) tapping on a series of acupressure points, you literally have the tools to feel better at you finger tips. EFT can be incorporated in sessions with more traditional counseling techniques or used exclusively.
- You will be provided an opportunity for transformation and growth in the context of Individual, Couple and Family Counseling.
- You will get to the root of what has been holding you back.
- You will be guided through a process that will help you clear those blocks and move toward more satisfaction with your life.
- Sessions are offered in my office, in your home when appropriate, and through on-line counseling.
On-line Counseling is a fast-growing service for many reasons. It offers convenience, and the option for continuity if you move out of the are of you counselor!
How it works: When you schedule an appointment, I will send you a link to my virtual waiting room with Doxy.me, which is a HIPPA compliant format for professionals providing telehealth/counseling.
Something to consider: My license as a therapist only allows for me to practice within New York State, so counseling could not continue outside of the state. Coaching is not regulated in this way and though it is not the same as therapy, it may be avenue to explore. Give me a call and we can discuss what best meets your needs.
Some areas of specialization include:
- Life Transitions
- Relationship and Parenting Issues
- LGBT issues
- Stress and Anxiety
- Trauma and PTSD